Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catering Pictures

I may have mentioned before that I am a chronic moonlighter. I am also pretty sure I have mentioned I work for a good friend Rachel, for her catering business. D'Lish Intimate Catering

http://www.dlishintimatecatering.com/ Check out her website, and them come back in a month. She is in the process of redoing it with all new content.

A couple weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have Rachel trust my culinary skills and make dinner for one of her clients.

Here are some of the items I made. None of these are my recipes, they are all D'Lish and the name says it all. Rachel is an amazing chef.

This is a mixture of Fiddlehead Ferns, Chard and Ramps which were the bed upon which a seared piece of Haddock was placed for dinner.
These are Scallion and Sushi Rice Cakes which were a side on the dish.
These are Aranciata or Mushroom Risotto balls stuffed with a date and gorgonzola cheese. We made these for a future meal this client would be having.
Another view of my Fiddlehead Ferns

No comments: