Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heck Yeah! Heckla!


We all have certain flavors we love to eat. For dessert I am a chocolate lover. Give me the triple chocolate mousse with chocolate ganache and a side of chocolate please. Lou always goes for the fruity dessert. Strawberry shortcake, mango sorbet, and the fruit tartlet are all favorites of his.

For breakfast I have a thing with cinnamon. Cinnamon cereals, cinnamon toast, cinnamon rolls (ok everyone love cinnamon rolls but you get what I am saying)

Recently Lou and I came across the Hekla at City Feed in Jamaica Plain, Ma.

The Heckla is a flaky rolled pastry with a cinnamon flavor and topped with a vanilla glaze. I save this breakfast of non-champions for the weekends when I have time to work it off later with physical activity, but it is so worth it!


No comments: