Monday, December 28, 2009

Heavenly? To Die For? Award winning? Yes all those things...

I didn't ask him how to make it. All I know is my cousin in law, Mike, made the best cherry cheesecake I have ever tasted. Handmade graham cracker crust, creamiest of creamy centers and plump juicy cherries on top. I did the whole, "Oh I am going to have just a little piece." Then I had two. Some food I don't want to learn how to make. I want someone to make it for me, and I just want to have the joy of eating it.

1 comment:

Mikel (the cook) said...

It was hard work, but someone had to do it. It was specially made for the family to enjoy. I'm glad you could taste the love put into it. I will have to make you one and we can have a cheesecake eating contest, I will invite Kobeoshi. Thanks for the comments.