Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Posts!!!!!


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

I had all these visions of blogging during my holiday break and they fell by the wayside. I now know, time off during the holidays, visiting with family and friends, and blogging don't necessarily mix!! I don't usually make resolutions, but this week I resolve to catch up on all the posts I have been putting off.

Come back for a look at the Plough and Stars' Sunday night Fried Chicken and Fish Fry, Special menu's and cheap eats at some of the places you may have thought were out of your price range in Boston, and proof that all Chinese food is not created equal.

We were very lucky this Christmas to spend the day in our home with my parents sharing it with us. It was the first time I have ever been in my own home for Christmas, and it was perfect.

This year our holiday was all about relaxing and spending time with family and good friends.

In 2010 may you drink more, eat more and be a lot more merrier!!!


1 comment:

Glass of Whine said...

Happy New Year! I thought of you!