Monday, November 15, 2010

Not So Friendly Toast

Dear Friendly Toast,

You should change your name to Not So Friendly Toast, Unfriendly toast, Anything but Friendly Toast. I hated that you were understaffed, I hated that your staff was rude. I hated the music you had blaring at 11 over my head. The music sucked, the food sucked. I hated the server who came to our table to "help" deliver the food and kicked a chair out of his way only to hit another patron with it. The best part is he barely turned around and muttered under his breath a snide, "Oh, sorry".

I hated most of all that I was too exhausted and hungry to get up when I realized how much I hated this place.
Here are the pics, the waffle, gross.. The onion rings below were the only good part. Dishes seemed old and dirty. Water tasted like you took it out of a rusty spigot.
Take note of my other posts Friendly Toast. I rarely hate a place, and even if I had a bad experience try to find the positive.

The only positive here was leaving. I only wish I did it sooner.

No comments: