Monday, November 9, 2009

Trader Joe's




Trader Joe's
http://www.traderjoes.com/

I know a lot of people have heard of Trader Joe's and shopped at Trader Joe's. They seem to be popping up all over the place lately.

I had to take the time to give them a shout out today because of the excellent service I received.

I was shopping in the store when I received a call from someone in customer service. They had found the reciept for my wedding band! I finally decided to get it sized correctly after a year and 4 months of marriage. The man on the other side of the line said, I found a receipt that I think belongs to you and it looks important. Thank you Trader Joe's not just for the great products you sell at reasonable prices, but for hiring a staff that is willing to go above and beyond.

Stay tuned for my post about pumpkin pancakes. I picked up the mix at Trader Joe's!

No comments: